Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Straya day

G'day

Buelllord tells me that track time is all good but lazing around in the pool with your mates and some beers is better. So that said, I've put my trackday up for sale and I'm having a BBQ/Hottest 100 party at my place in Belmont.
    You are all very welcome to drop in whenever you like from 9am onwards... RSVP via this thread, PM or flick a message to 0404063373.

EDIT: I will be chucking some ribs, snaggers and chicken bits on the BBQ and you are welcome to bring your own stuff too. There will be some softies and water but BYO booze please.

Sounds like a plan, see you there.
    K7 Hayabusa
    2001 KX 500

Comment

Man, I wish. Will be spending the day here at work though.
      "It moved"

Comment

What a poof Sonic... Ill be racing at the track!
        Join RAM Motosport's Facebook page to follow our progress: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RAM-M...5324753?ref=hl

Raj Sarin #180; Bike: ZX6R; Class: SSPT; Titles: AMCC Clubmans Champion #1 (1000+cc) [NZ 2011], Taupo Three Hour Endurance Race #2 (NZ 2011), Paeroa BOTS street race #9 in Kings (NZ 2012). Tracks raced: Pukekohe, Hampton Downs, Manfield, Taupo, Barbagello (PB 60.3 on ZX6R), Collie (PB 47.4090 on ZX6R), Paeroa BOTS
        Sponsors: Motorlegal www.motorlegal.com.au United Oils

Comment

Trek over to my place in Vic Park afterwards ;D
          Originally posted by cheezy
          It was hard getting over my addiction to the Hokey Pokey. But I've turned myself around and that's what it's all about.

Comment

Well you might need all the practice you can get Raj but I'm ok to have a day off

Azzy: GTFO mah thread

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Weekenders and One Way Riders

About this Group

For all those weekenders when.... well you know the stories
            Type: Moderated
            Topics: 28
            Comments: 1149

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X