wheelie club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Get The Photos

Well i think everyone in here should know were to get the photos of them selves i will be added them up on my website under motorcycle stunts along with the other day we had ^_^ the password will still be the same in lower case "angus" this is just to protect myself and everyone else as i don't have to edit the photos to remove the number plates

So any other photographers on these days post up in here where everyone can look at the photos you took

If I start doing videos a lot (still no results on the wrist, waiting on report from mri and ct) I'll do a similar thing with photobuket coz I go no idea how to edit out plates on a video :\
    When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
    Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

sweet guys... as most pics are taken from the front, i dont think plates are a big problem... biggest thing is to try to take pics and vid from standing points so as not to include surrounding area that will give away where we are... so we can come back... e.g. company/street names or landmarks
      sigpic

Comment

Good point FP I'll try to keep that in mind
        When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
        Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

same here FP ill keep that in mind

Comment

I generally place black tape across my plate whilst stunting - and I use different gear (road tested already). In the pic, you will have no plate, the rider will be dressed differently to my normal gear - easy. Allows the photographer to do whatever.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

wheelie club

About this Group

home of the hoons
            Type: Invite Only
            Topics: 17
            Comments: 294

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X