Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheelie clubs new president

Hey guys,
    Id like to take this oppertunity to thank u all for being a part of wheelie club, and its been an Honor and pleasure to be the creator of such an oustanding club with so many outstanding members.
    Unfortunatly due to a very limited time schedule I am unable to keep running the show so after alot of thought I have decided to hand the torch over to a deserving member Mr C Batten, whom i have the upmost confidence that will lead the club in the right direction and make it even more awesome than it was, This is an exciting time for wheelie club to see what new blood can make of our most prestigious and beloved club...Saying that, I will still be a member and admin in the background and help out where i can.
    so please welcome Sir Batten as the New President of WHEELIE CLUB
    Thank you... Fighter Pilot
    sigpic

Cheers Angus

Fiirstly id like to just say a massive thanks to fighter pilot for all the hard work that he has put into Wheelie club into making it what it is,he
    truly has done a awsome job, I will be doing my best to keep wheelie club going and growing to be the best it can be

No much will be changing except ill be trying to find some new spots so we don't wear out our welcome anywhere.

Just a reminder Guys that Wheelie club is about getting out there and practicing some wheelies and having some fun ect. So if your a member come down and
    give it a go dosent really matter how big or small they are were all there for the same reason.

Wheelie Club isnt about people coming down just to watch the show, So i be doing my best to keep that to a minimum.And trying my best to keep it to people
    that want to Learn to wheelie not gawkers.

Cheers Batten

Comment

Hey Batten,

Blow me.

Cheers GETAGRIP
      We are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride.

Comment

^wgs^
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Hey Nick, Hornet if you guys have a problem come have a chat to me at the newbie ride or send me a PM.

Comment

suck my dick...

ahem... I mean welcome
            In rod we trust.

Comment

I agree Batten.... Most people give it a go but yehh there are plenty who just stand around watching... so unless you have boobs (not man boobs) and are willing to share you have to give it a go!
              In rod we trust.

Comment

I agree with the rod
                When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
                Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

that was always the first rule of wheelie club. Not that it always worked out that way
                  sigpic

Comment

Fp -

Mr Batten :What about old chicks who ride cruisers and couldn't wheelie for shit but cook a mean sausage?
                    DESIDERATA

Comment

old chicks who know there way around a sausage should always be welcome
                      Please don't ask questions you clearly know the fucking answer to, you smarmy prick.

Comment

Yeah all good Rhonz

Comment

Sorry to have missed seeing cowgirl doing it for the girls. Good stuff Tash.
                          DESIDERATA

Comment

"Hey Nick, Hornet if you guys have a problem come have a chat to me at the newbie ride or send me a PM."

Oops, haven't been in here in a while.
                            Was just messing around, dood. All good.
                            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                            Amen, brother. Amen.
                            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Ooo, Tashie is doing wheelies????? Mint. How's she doing?
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

wheelie club

About this Group

home of the hoons
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 17
                              Comments: 294

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X