Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member vetting

Hi all, in a similar vein to many of the other groups you may be a part of;
    I suggest we make use of a vetting system to ensure that the right people are invited to the group.

So please post up nominations for new wheelie club members, if you see a nomination that you don't agree with PM Angus and he will make the final decision as to whether or not to allow said user into the epic group of hoonery.

p.s. cops, ninnies, tattle tails and serious sam's please file your application in the bin on the way out... kthxbai
    Originally posted by Rocky
    Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
    Originally posted by pauly_
    RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

i heard that cunt polony wants to join, fuck him off

Comment

I wouldn't use the word cunt to describe polony. Amateur troll at best...
      As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil 'cos I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley...

Comment

lol, funny fuckers... thats a great idea don, so no diks infiltrate our sacred group lol
        sigpic

Comment

bags has asked to be a member... does any1 know him? or have any objections?
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't really meet him he but I was hoping that you guys would have done as I was to busy to chat to you all.

+1 polony Is a cunt I hate that guy

Comment

Yet I know bags he can wheelie the shit outbid his cbf1000 it's quite amazing to watch defiantly let him in
              “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
              Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

RAPTOR88 has asked to join... any vouchers?
                sigpic

Comment

Yep I'll vouch for him angus

Comment

malenko has asked for an invite.... any vouchers?
                    sigpic

Comment

Not so much vouching, but he's not a cop. Haven't ridden with him recently enough to comment on skill level.
                      As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil 'cos I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley...

Comment

It might be a little hard to vet members as we have in the past with other groups (by actually meeting them) as you're now only posting the next meet in here, so no one can see it if they're not in here and therefore can't come, completing the circle of not meeting.

Anyway, I'd limit membership to only those that people definitely know are fine with this. There was an incident a few years ago now where a member was out messing around on mini-bikes or something, with his mates, and the ranger caught only him and he dobbed his mates in. If that was to happen here any of the people involved are in for more than a talking to from a ranger. Not to mention I doubt I'd be the only one visiting said person to explain just how much I disliked them passing on my details. Very forcefully.

Thanks for the invite, by the way. I need practice - my wheelies suxor.
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Yeah I definitely agree with that. And once you have one person in, they vouch for all their friends, and they vouch for all their friends. Wheelie club becomes huge and that isn't necessarily a good thing. I don't wanna be part of a pyramid scheme.

Comment

yeah, i agree... we can only try our best...if u know a better way, dont be shy, speak up... at this point im just calling members attention in the loop then they can come into the club to see details... as far as vetting. i just hope people speak up if they dis agree with a member who has expressed interest in joining
                            sigpic

Comment

graeme is chasing an invite, I know a few people on here will vouch for him.
                              Please don't ask questions you clearly know the fucking answer to, you smarmy prick.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

wheelie club

About this Group

home of the hoons
                              Type: Invite Only
                              Topics: 17
                              Comments: 294

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X